Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 in Review

Well it's officially 2012, which means 2011 merits a look back. It has definitely been a year of ups and downs. I first found out I was going to be delayed for Peace Corps in June and not leave in August like I had planned, got an invite for Honduras in July, got news that my program was cancelled in December, and a week later got my new invite for the Dominican Republic. I moved home for what was supposed to be 3 months only to stay here for 9 months. I've had to adjust to living with my parents, being back in Gainesville, and having few friends. However, the year definitely had some major highlights. I traveled to several new places - Chile, Nicaragua, Italy, The Netherlands, Canada, and Hawaii. I graduated with my Engineering degree after 4 years of hard work. I got to make new friends and spend time with old. It's been a great year, and I can't wait for the adventures waiting for me in 2012!

To celebrate they year, below is the highlights of some of my favorite pictures of 2011!

January 2011 - Chile

February 2011 - Senior Formal

March 2011 - Nicaragua

April 2011 - Order of the Engineer Induction
May 2011 - Senior Gala and Graduation

June 2011 - Europe - Venice, Florence, Rome, Amsterdam, Paris, and London

July 2011 - Canada

Apparently August was a boring month, I don't have any pictures from it!


September 2011 - Surprise trip to NYC!

October 2011 - Hawaii trip

November 2011 - Florida/Georgia football with my mom

December 2011 - Ugly Sweater Parties and Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment