Sunday, August 1, 2010

NYC... for 30 hours

Current Location: Brooklyn, NY

I am running my last few errands before Ghana, so this is going to be a super short post!

Tuesday night at the Eiffel Tower was great. It was so pretty seeing everything lit up at night. We didn't get to go to the top due to some confusion with the tickets, so we got ice cream and then headed home. Really fun night

Wednesday we had a fancy farewell dinner at this really nice restaurant. There was a great soup, salmon, cheese, and chocolate mousse for dessert. It was one of my favorite meals! Yum!

Thursday I didn't do anything too exciting. I needed some downtime to finish planning everything for Ghana. Same with Friday, except we had a delicious farewell reception with champagne and desserts! Then got some food and said my goodbyes and finished packing.

I had a really great time in Paris, but now I have a new, completely different adventure to look forward to! My flight for Ghana leaves today at 4:30 - I am almost packed and ready to go! I ill try to update as much as possible from Ghana, but it still remains to be seen how much that will really be. Hope you have enjoyed my France stories, and look out for Ghana posts starting in a few days!

P.S. Never plan a trip where you cross the Altantic twice, are in 3 countries, and spend 20 hours in a plane in less than 48. Not really smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment