Friday, April 13, 2012

Top 5 Friday - Top 5 Foods I Miss

To continue with the topic of things from the US that I miss, here is my list of the top 5 foods I miss. If I hadn't separated foods, 3-4 of the 5 things I miss would be food related, so I figured it would be good to keep things separate
  1. Sushi - Yum
  2. Camembert Cheese with a fresh baguette... heavenly
  3. Pasta that isn't cooked until it is mush. Whatever happened to al dente?
  4. Anything SPicy. I'm not the hugest fan of spice, but here, no one like anything "picante" or spicy. I can add hot sauce to my food, but it's not the same
  5. Leafy green vegetables. I get salads here, but its with iceberg lettuce or cabbage and it's not the same as a yummy romaine or spinach salad. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Well that's it for this Friday! I hope to post a good top 5 next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment