Sunday, February 6, 2011

So I Want to join the Peace Corps...



Hmm.... this seems a little pessimistic! I do have realistic expectations in joining the Peace Corps - I know it won't all be sunshine and rainbows, but I also know it's what I want to do. Unlike some people, I think I have a realistic idea of what it will be like from my month spent in Ghana - I've already lived on what the locals eat, seen the lovely spiders that infest your homes, and had the little children running after me yelling in a language I don't understand. It's the best!

Also, it seems my blog has somehow been added to the Peace Corps Timeline on peacecorpswiki.com so welcome to everyone that found me from there!

This is what I more expect my Peace Corps service to be like:



And I apologize to all my friends about how annoying I'm going to be when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment