Friday, June 11, 2010

Ready for my Mini Vacation!!

Current Location: Brooklyn, NY

So it's been a looooong week, but I am looking forward to a great week ahead of me!!! The week pretty much was me working. Today though, I had the fun of finding out how much fun it is to travel to Africa! Except not. I had to go and get 4 shots, one oral vaccine, and 2 prescriptions :( I didn't really like being treated like a human pin cushion. Thought it is nice to not have to worry about diseases! So currently my arms are really sore from the shots - but hopefully they will feel better tomorrow!

Speaking of tomorrow, I am taking an early morning flight home tomorrow morning! I am really excited to head back to Florida to see my family and friends back home. I haven't been home since January, so I hope to have a good week, and get a nice tan in the process! I haven't really had a vacation for a while - the last one was spring break, and I was so busy traveling I didn't get to relax too much. This week should be a nice break, and I'm looking forward to it!

Well I'm watching Old School now with Dana and Nate at their apartment, so I'm gonna stop writing and enjoy the movie! Though, I just found out that Locke from LOST is in the movie!!!!! He's Mitch's boss!!! I'm freaking out a bit lol.

Okay, that's it. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment